Sep 22, 2019
This concentration is designed for career growth in the expanding area of Logistics, Transportation and Distribution Center/Warehouse Management. Employment in supervision and coordination roles in supply chain management, traffic management and order processing are the goals of the program.
All Business students are required to take the business exit exam to meet graduation requirements.
In addition to the AAS in Business - Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, VSCC offers a Professional Advancement Opportunity in Logistics and Supply Chain.
General Education Requirements - Credits (16)
- Humanities and/or Fine Arts Credits: (3)
- Non-Sequential Science Course Credits: (4)
- Social/Behavioral Sciences Credits: (3)
Major Core Course Requirements - Credits (44)
- Elective (Choose from INFS, BUSN, or Advisor Approved) Credits: (2)
Total Degree Requirements - Credits (60)
Career and Salary Information
||Experienced Salary Median
|Assistant Plant Manager
|Inventory Control Clerk
|Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Career and salary information taken from Randstad 2014 Manufacturing & Logistics Salary Guide. Salaries are not guaranteed.
This is a recommended schedule. Learning Support, pre-requisites and other academic factors may impact this schedule. See your advisor to create a degree plan.
First Year - Fall Semester - Credits (16)
First Year - Spring Semester - Credits (15)
Second Year - Fall Semester - Credits (16)
- Non-Sequential Science (See General Education Requirements in Catalog) Credits: (4)
- Social/Behavioral Sciences (See General Education Requirements in Catalog) Credits: (3)
Second Year - Spring Semester - Credits (13)
- Electives [Chosen from INFS, BUSN or Advisor Approved] Credits: (2)
- Humanities and/or Fine Arts (See General Education Requirements in Catalog) Credits: (3)